SAME, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN ELECTRONIC FORM, BY CLICKING ON THE I ACCEPT
TAB OR BY USE OF THE WEBSITE OR BY OTHER MEANS, AND WILL GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP
BETWEEN YOU AND YELAHANKA MALL FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE DEFINED BELOW.
Yelahanka Mall and its subsidiaries and affiliates and Associate Companies (individually and/ or collectively, "Yelahanka Mall") is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered) accessing, offering, selling or purchasing products or services on Yelahanka Mall's websites, mobile sites or mobile applications ("Website") on the Website and otherwise doing business with Yelahanka Mall. "Associate Companies" here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013.
· The type of data or information that You share with or provide to Yelahanka Mall and that Yelahanka Mall collects from You;
· The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
· Yelahanka Mall's information security practices and policies; and
· Information collected and storage of such Information:
The "Information" (which shall also include data) provided by You to Yelahanka Mall or collected from You by Yelahanka Mall may consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information".
· Personal Information:
· Your user name along with Your password,
· Your name,
· Your address,
· Your telephone number,
· Your e-mail address or other contact information,
· Your date of birth,
· Your gender,
· Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
· Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details including OTP,
· Internet Protocol address,
· Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information' as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
· Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Yelahanka Mall entity,
· Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the Website. Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
· registering as a user on the Website,
· registering as a seller on the Website,
· availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Yelahanka Mall's customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
Yelahanka Mall may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Yelahanka Mall to identify You personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
· Your geographic location,
· details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
· the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
· the operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
· Your installed packages information
You hereby represent to Yelahanka Mall that:
· the Information you provide to Yelahanka Mall from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Yelahanka Mall.
· Your providing the Information to Yelahanka Mall and Yelahanka Mall's consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
· Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
· Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information Yelahanka Mall collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of Yelahanka Mall entities and shall include the following:
· to facilitate Your use of the Website or other services of Yelahanka Mall entities;
· to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
· to provide You with information about products and services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers from Yelahanka Mall;
· to send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
· to send You surveys and marketing communications that Yelahanka Mall believes may be of interest to You;
· to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to Your preferences;
· to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
· if You purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
· for proper administering of the Website;